Game-Labs Forum

Patrol Mission BR Limit

Question

A few times I’ve taken a Bucentaure into patrol missions, missions with 4000 BR limit, but no damage was scored.

Is Bucentaure bugged in regards to scoring damage?

Or should the mission BR limit actually be noted as 400?

Edited by Guest

3 answers to this question

12 hours ago, BuckleUpBones said:

A few times I’ve taken a Bucentaure into patrol missions, missions with 4000 BR limit, but no damage was scored.

Is Bucentaure bugged in regards to scoring damage?

Or should the mission BR limit actually be noted as 400?

Some of the patrols are rate limited. Is it possible you took your buc to a frigate patrol?

38 minutes ago, William Wade said:

Patrol missions are a waste of time, tried one the other night first time in months and just the usual gank feast.

Some zones seem worse than others. In my anectodal experience Tumbado and Aves have been fairly ok with small clashes while Hispaniola and Leogane always seem to end up in insano ganks. Maybe I've been extremely lucky, but I've had as many one on one duels with high profile players as I've been ganked.

10 hours ago, jodgi said:

Some of the patrols are rate limited. Is it possible you took your buc to a frigate patrol?

Well that the thing, no other limits noted.

Also I took a Ingermanland into a patrol and scored damage.

Developers, since no one knows or haven’t responded then the patrol description must be incorrect.

Patrols missions don’t show the ship rate limit and/or the BR limit is noted wrongly.