Game-Labs Forum

New Fleet Missions

3 hours ago, Wraith said:

Huh?  Screenshot?  Are you referring to normal, 1st rate fleet missions pulled form the mission tab? And are you referring to the initial configuration of the ships in these missions?

a screenshot is pointless because its just a photo of water. while you wait for the stupid AI to get within view range. and yes, a normal 1st rate fleet mission pulled from the mission tab. and yes, their initial configuration. go do one yourself

9 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

MAX ZOOM OUTb98861f9d0bfdfa21897eed017d13e98.png

dd4cb99e08fe35fe782b214e50e03987.png

see the battle time. i ran 30 degrees off with the wind  away from the fleet. #workingasintended. also conis have no business in 1st rate fleet missions sorry forgot to SS the fleet comp

glad to see low level ships can move fast. go do a 1st rate one and watch ships jsut go backwards. and your grinding 1st rate only goes 7kts. its soooo much fun 

2 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

actually with the spread out ai soloing fleets much easier.

maybe, but also much more time consuming. i could solo a fleet 1st rate mission in 20-30 minutes before tops. now i have to wait for these ships to get to me. my time is too valuable to be wasted in this. thus i will not be doing this activity anymore. thus there is less to do in the game for me. thus overall the game is even less valuable than what it already was 

40 minutes ago, trashiiii said:

pro tip: formations are 90% of the time bullshit you dont need which make you die

the rest of the time is when you sail into a enemy and yhopefully stop doing them after it

I was chuckling quite a bit when I read the "practice sailing in formations" bit...  

• Like 1