Game-Labs Forum

Latest Patches

mikawa

Question

What has been changed in the lastest patches?

I don't remember having read here in the forum anything about it.

Yesterday I realized that OW AFK sailing is now impossible without auto logging off due to inactivity. Was this already the case before the yesterday patch? Crossing the map from O to W completely means now you sit 2 hours in front of your pc doing NOTHING. Really, devs?

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, mikawa said:

OW AFK sailing is now impossible without auto logging off due to inactivity.

It's been like this since shortly after Early Access release. When I afk-sailed with my alt during the rare fine woods patch I used TinyTask to keep the 4 hour session alive. Haven't had the need for it lately, but now we have new rare stuff in the game so I might find a use for both my alts and TinyTask ;)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jodgi said:

It's been like this since shortly after Early Access release. When I afk-sailed with my alt during the rare fine woods patch I used TinyTask to keep the 4 hour session alive. Haven't had the need for it lately, but now we have new rare stuff in the game so I might find a use for both my alts and TinyTask ;)

I usually do not use AFK sailing so I didn't notice this. Thanks for pointing this out. But it should be changed because it makes absolutely no sense to be forced to have a third party software running only for AFK sailing ...

1 minute ago, mikawa said:

I usually do not use AFK sailing so I didn't notice this. Thanks for pointing this out. But it should be changed because it makes absolutely no sense to be forced to have a third party software running only for AFK sailing ...

It has a function when there is a queue to get into the servers, I hope that happens again.

Let the devs work on important stuff, you can easily fix your problem with the super-easy tinytask proggie (or keyboard macro, or...).