Game-Labs Forum

Transferring Profile to PVP

TheBearJew

Hi I've had naval action since January of 2016. I played in PVE and now I'm picking it up again after seeing how much has been added.  I was wondering if it is possible to transfer my captain from PVE to PVE.  I just want to be able to move the experience over and maybe unused redeemables if possible, not anything of material value (gold, ships).  Thank you for your time and I hope there is a way to move it.

Right after the wipe you should''ve gotten two redeemables - rank xp and craft xp.. If you haven't redeemed those then you can easily transfer to the PvP server.. If you have redeemed them - then you're gonna have to start over in the current iteration of the game.

13 hours ago, KalenGrahler said:

Hi I've had naval action since January of 2016. I played in PVE and now I'm picking it up again after seeing how much has been added.  I was wondering if it is possible to transfer my captain from PVE to PVE.  I just want to be able to move the experience over and maybe unused redeemables if possible, not anything of material value (gold, ships).  Thank you for your time and I hope there is a way to move it.

Captain, character transfer is impossible at the moment, unfortunately.

Did you play on pvp servers before the wipe and have you tried already to create a character there after the wipe?

PVE server was a mistake, I've said this on steam discussion. Making a whole server just for PVE instead of making it a zone on PVP, you're trapping new players in a boring area of the game. They aren't able to switch over without restarting, and we don't see those numbers to contribute to the PVP servers where the population has the biggest affect on the game.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Ink said:

Captain, character transfer is impossible at the moment, unfortunately.

Did you play on pvp servers before the wipe and have you tried already to create a character there after the wipe?

Unfortunately I did not play on the PVP servers before the wipe.