Game-Labs Forum

Ok it was a good patch, But there is still things to fix

I understand  the want for the teleport to freetowns to return it was a quicker and easier way to get pvp and attack enemies across the map. So if your massively pvp orientated you would want them to return obviously. However I don't agree with it from a traders point of view it makes harvesting resources from enemy ports to easy circumvent the need for WAR which plays a important role in a WAR game. 

If you really want that pvp like you claim you've got to put the hard work in also known as afk sail or planning ahead or you stage only out of that outpost for X amount of time hell I've been stuck in gulf of Mexico for 2 days in real life due to no teleport from freetowns but if I'd had the ability i would of been part of revenge fleets and all sorts because 2 clicks of a button and I'm both sides of the map within 20 mins.

Edited by Spitfire83
Predictive text sucks

On 2017. 06. 23. at 7:37 AM, Lord Vicious said:

The free xp for ships is a good thing, the tier was horrible expecial when you needed to do more ships in same tiers.  Same for the marks  so now ppl can acess pvp ships more easly.

I would say that i change my bad review, but tbh i didnt leave one at all, so... soo much for the myth of sorry bad reviews..

But we still have some things to correct

1) Reintroduce tp to neutral cities, (they useless if you cant tp )  they serve as stage point for pvp,  i cant travel for 1h+ every time just for stage my clan here and there, put a delay even once every 4h will be fine , nobody use neutral cities anymore.

2) Reintroduce delivery  (why remove sensed features?)

3)  Correction of br for many ships, 250 for an aga is too low (same of an indifatigable, really? )

4) Rules of engagement, again circle spawn in the ground sometimes,    how to avoid? make  4 join points 2 for side put i.n  + shape so  in this way there will be always a circle not in the land

5) Marks,   Make conquest marks not a passive income but only a thing you obtain   either for kill in pb,  or at end of a pb ONCE  (like 5 or 10 )   this will promote much more fights pb, less agreements, more activity

6) Rebalance of inger-wappen and make them available,  4th rate pb is an aga monopoly... boring.........

7) reintroduce pvp events, skins? random bpo drops etc will motivate more the ow, maybe skin drops in epic events?

8) AUGMENT NPC around, go check george town for example  just 2-3 mini fleet that goes from george town to little cayman, all others in the area spawn 0, takes H to gen aggression sometimes.   same in nuevitas, but more regions have same issue,  too small fleets. we need more middle range fleet with ingers-bellonas etc for make aggression not be a boring grind of H becouse you simply cant find fleets.

9) 20 conquest mark for a lab contract? really? almost the marks for do a firstrate? do you play your game? 1 conquest mark at moment it have same cost of 1 lab contract 60-80k   a real price should be 1-3

10) same for other transformations of marks into furnishing etc, all too costly,  10 furnishing are worth dunno 5k and you ask 60 marks for it , nonsense

11) BIGGEST ISSUE REVENGE FLEETS, EITHER PUT TP TO NEAREST FRIENDLY PORT  BACK IN OR ALLOW MORE INVISIBILITY OR A SPEED BUFF WHERE YOU CANT ATTACK FOR 1MIN.   OR any small group of pvper are gone in game since they cant afford to go around populated area withouth being tagged and tagged and  counter fleeted over and over.

With just this 11 points the game gonna improve immensely.     

1.:Just make a smaller map, decrease map size by 50 %.Everyone is happy.Y will be happy because y dont have to sail 1 hour to find some enemy.Hardcore guy is happy aswell because no teleport so he can use hardcore, realistic, speed buff, invisibillity words in one sentence.XD

2.I dont think its a good idea.I think trader have to carry his cargo thats why hes a trader but i love to see if y are abel to move your empty traders between nation port by teleport.This way we can avoid lot of empty gameplay hours.

3.I dont know

4.ok

5.I like it but i prefer kill/assist/ 1 conqest mark system.If y dont do anything why do y expect something?

6.ok

7.ok

8.ok

9. not my business

10.same

11.Just bring back the battle screen and put back signal perk or increasing battle join timer.Put TP to nearest frindly port back because sometimes we need it.i know its a big surprise for lot of guys whos spend their life front of their computers but most of us have a real life and sometimes we have to leave and i hope people can understand this with normal brain.

12.I think it would be great if y can get sols in different ways.There is lot of players who cant take a part in a pb.Some of them is solo player , some dosnt like pb but he's screening.