Game-Labs Forum

Loosing repairs after disconnect

Koltes

Happened to me few days ago. Got disconnected in the battle. Had lots of repair. There was no connection for 40 mins. When I finally connected back I had no repairs on the ship. The battle was still on.

Thought at the time that AI controlled my ship using all the repairs in my absence or something among those lines.

Today my clan mate was disconnected from a winning battle. He managed to log in 5-10 mins later. His all repairs were also gone. Pretty sure he F11 it.

Please investigate. Thanks in advance

• Like 1

Just happend to me I F11 it.  Was in a fight had demasted one of the other Surpris Mast and had little to no damage to me.  BOMB I get DCed.  I was turning so I guess it keep turning.  Got back into game and found out I'm stuck in irons with almost all my mast gone and than figure OK I gotten out of worse.  Go to punch the sail repair and bang this is what I get.  ALL MY REPAIRS ARE MISSING.  I had 21 Hull Repairs and over 30 something Rig Repairs on my ship.  I keep this for battles close to Mort so I can keep my speed up.  I used one rig repair early in battle when we where exchanged chain shots but I should still have enough for two more chain repairs.   Now he's got me dead in water and going to sink/capture me cause of your broken game.   Gone all mods, cannons and hard work.  thanks devs.  At least with repairs I would of had a chance to maybe get back into the fight and turn the tables.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/838081272094691447/E4C4C1817CEF47D7D9995570CF219E4C772F600A/

GB player confirmed I still had 20ish Hull repairs and 13 sails repair in cargo.  He said he will add a screen shot from his side.

Edited by Dead In The Red

I dc'd in battle but only for a minute or two, and as far as I know my repairs were fine. Just as well as I needed a few rig repairs to escape the surprise I tagged the NPCs to escape from in the first place.

Looks like it's only a problem with longer disconnects.

Edited by Remus