Game-Labs Forum

Wipe issue

Amendus

10 minutes ago, Amendus said:

So I created a new character after the wipe, but the only redeemables I have are the yacht, and the 2 forged papers?

I tought exp was also a redeemable if im correct?

Yes, but 'created a new character' probably indicates you didn't have a character on that server before the wipe, in which case you don't get combat or crafting XP. I have no idea what the rules are for the redeemable ships.

The old PvP1 server became PvP EU, PvP2 became PvP Global and PvE stayed as PvE. You should find redeemables (and your old character) on whatever server(s) you played on before the wipe.

So I had a character on PVP1, wipe came, still owned it. then deleted it because I was told you could change name after wipe. 
recreated a character, had 3 redeemables but lost the exp one. (did not use it)

Just now, Amendus said:

So I had a character on PVP1, wipe came, still owned it. then deleted it because I was told you could change name after wipe. 

You had a character on PvP1, wipe came, you then deleted the character on PvP-EU without redeeming XP, created a new character and you only have the forged papers and yacht? Sounds like you should F11 it.

Most old players will by now have had 9 redeeemables (xp, cxp, 2x forged papers. 50 PvE marks and 4x ships), and yacht owners will have a 10th, all of which (as I understand it) are meant to stay with the account if you delete your character after the wipe. Any which haven't yet been redeemed should appear on the new character.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Amendus said:

Did you do a battle with the character?