Game-Labs Forum

Combining units

veji1

Question

Sorry for the silly question, but what is indeed this brigade combining thing, and how does it work ? I understand it's something you might want to do when your brigades are getting smaller and depleted, but is it something definitive or just during the battle ? What is supposed to be the benefit ?

4 answers to this question

I wish we could combine brigade also in the camp screen and not just during battles. So that we could combine two weak brigades into one stronger one, if we don't have enough money or recruits to afford to replenish the weak brigades.

How does it work?  Click combine on one brigade and the game decides what to do?  Or maybe pick out two that are in the same division and click on both and then they move toward each other, disappear and reappear, or some thing else?  I have given the order in battle but have not noticed anything happening. I have read that the weapon type is the majority type after a combination.  

Thanks

You have to choose a brigade of a division and click the "combine" button. The brigade will then move to the closest brigade of the same division and they combine to a divisional brigade with combined manpower under the direct command of the division commander. This only works if the two brigades combined won't have more then 2500 men. I recommend to move the two chosen brigades as close to each other as possible before giving the order.

• Like 1