Game-Labs Forum

Steam authentication missing

brighteye23s

I have been automatically logged out today over ten times and get and authentication missing from Steam note. I have been able to log back in everytime in the same place I left off.

I have made bug report twice but haven't heard back.

Anyone else evre have this or having it now.

Thank you

Henry,

Thank you. Your comment got me looking at my download speed.   1mg! supposed to be 30.

Then I saw I was logged into my neighbors system across the street. I forgot that when I went over to help him because he has new Dx of Parkinson's that  he let me log into his system to check some things. Sure enough when I logged in I got his system which was weak.

I really love this gave. I realize that the long sails aren't for people who have a real life, but I am retired and continually amazed at the depth of the challenges at all levels. I do errands while I'm making big traverses or other tasks throughout the day, so it all works for me.

I am currently working out a least distance travel algorithm with trading, auto delivery (their FedEX), missions, and teleporting. Better than New York Times crossword puzzle.

I use multiple spread sheets with info like resource weights, which port offers which Mission, auto analysis of total weights etc. 

And then getting jumped by a P. rat trying to enter a harbor with a big haul and my heart starts thumping.  Great fun.

• Like 3