Game-Labs Forum

Battle ship bug - sailing off the map in battle

Lz3

After finishing a mission and leaving to eat dinner, letting my ship sail (knowing that there is no danger), I come back to find myself off the battle map (map shows nothing) and glitched in a sandbank. when I try to move, and I did not do anything more than try to get out of it  my entire ship rolls THROUGH the ground and apparently I sink!
I know I was glitched in it because I could lower the camera through the ground.

I lost one of my best ships and a lvl 9 officer because of this. wtf????I can handle losing the ship, but I worked hard for that officer, and eventually died to a glitch. Can this be fixed? 

20170115165600_1.jpg

20170115165602_1.jpg

20170115165542_1.jpg

• Like 1

I strongly think that, if bugged in the ground, moving your rudder should NOT bug your entire ship in the ground. Screw the officer, just don't let this happen to anyone.

23 hours ago, Lz3 said:

That's not my point. I just want this possibility to be removed

You can exit in the battle menu to enter a friendly port or another workaround is to lower sails.

Something might be done to solve it in the future but at the moment there are more critical priorities to be fixed.

At the moment do not sail to point blank distance to instance land to avoid such cases.

22 minutes ago, Ink said:

At the moment do not sail to point blank distance to instance land to avoid such cases.

It was outside of the shown map in battle. It was all light blue. i could see through the ground. I'd suggest making the out-of-map battle more stable and ensuring that moving your rudder does not bug your ship inside the ground. thanks for the response