Game-Labs Forum

Alliances

Why haven't the alliance bug been fixed yet? - This has been a problem from the start and is getting rather annoying - why switch from 1 week alliances to 3 weeks when you know the issue haven't been fixed?

its because alliance changes are applied on maintenance.. so in some cases it can happen that alliance benefits can exist for 1 day after it expired, especially if alliance was signed on patch day (delayed maintenance).

So since it got introduced we always had this +1 day stealthy alliances, pretty sure it will get fixed, question is when:)

Alliances in OW will be updated tomorrow after maintenance, this is a known issue that was caused due to updating to the new system (3 weeks) from the previous one (9 days), it must be fixed after some time with the new system, we will continue to monitor this situation and fix any bug spotted.

17 hours ago, Ink said:

Captain I meant daily maintenance, not patch

And I expect the daily maintenance occurs daily? - Why haven't the alliance bug been fixed then?

I don't mind a bug now and then and in a EA title I expect them.. But this bug has occured every 3 voting rounds since the diplomacy system was introduced and I find it baffling that it still exists.. Why haven't it been rooted out when the alliance weeks were expanded? As I see it either reset the alliances (and what? hope that it would fix the problem? - I don't see how but if admins are sure it will by all means give it a go) or drop the alliances all together.. A system that don't work as intended shouldn't be ignored and left as is..

On 12/1/2016 at 5:38 PM, Ink said:

Alliances in OW will be updated tomorrow after maintenance, this is a known issue that was caused due to updating to the new system (3 weeks) from the previous one (9 days), it must be fixed after some time with the new system, we will continue to monitor this situation and fix any bug spotted.

The alliance system is still not fixed. In the last voting round there was maximum votes for an alliance between British and Dutch and vice versa, yet they are still enemies. I thought this was going to be fixed in today's maintenance?

4 hours ago, Archaos said:

The alliance system is still not fixed. In the last voting round there was maximum votes for an alliance between British and Dutch and vice versa, yet they are still enemies. I thought this was going to be fixed in today's maintenance?

I know.. Apparently - to my surprise - daily maintenance doesn't occur at a daily basis.........