Game-Labs Forum

PLEASE INCREASE DELIVERY CAPACITY

Too much sailing with traders !! this is killing the game...

If you would just allow larger Deliveries capacities it would improve a lot the crafting systems and keep players away from being bored.

or

Allow fleets with traders with goods on board, that will increase capacities for each travel.

THX

Edited by Celtiberofrog
  • Like 1

Allow fleets with traders with goods on board, that will increase capacities for each travel.

Mrdoomed, this alternative would keep ships sailing, how can you ask no changes when you can see that players are leaving the game...

The game needs dynamism, if you can craft ships faster then players will use it more ! then you will see more ships around, not only AI's ! 

• Like 2

Agreed, what your suggestion then Anolytic ?

What about allowing to build your own fleet with 3 ships maxi (as it is now) but including traders with material loaded ?

This fleet would have to sail, not allowed to be teleported with material (as it is now).

The problem is not raiders but time consuming ! (peeps are discouraged with this huge amount of hours required)

Just trying to find a way to reduce time for ship crafting. With more material for each travel it will definately help. It will be more risky but worth it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Too much sailing with traders !! this is killing the game...

If you would just allow larger Deliveries capacities it would improve a lot the crafting systems and keep players away from being bored.

I have the same impression. Just allow more space that trader ships can carry.. and increase their OS speed

When the game finally converts to the new two crafting qualities, as mentioned by Admin, they can always decrease the requirements of common ships allowing them to be built faster and use less resources, therefore less sailing for crafters and better prices for buyers, its all numbers and tweeking them is possible.

2 hours ago, Hodo said:

A variation on this would be the good ol' cash shop. 

For larger deliveries pay REAL money for the larger space.  You want to send 10k weight, then you pay 5 USD for the extra space for a month. 

No way. That is pay2win.

On 13/11/2016 at 3:31 PM, Celtiberofrog said:

Agreed, what your suggestion then Anolytic ?

My comment was directed at Mrdoomed's objection that it would make the OS empty. I was pointing out that his point wasn't necessarily valid. 

Other than that I am not heavily invested in this debate. I am quite happy with the capacity and speed on the LGV for the most part. I wouldn't put goods on a fleet trader, and until recently I didn't use deliveries at all. I still sail most of my goods from A to B manually. But I don't object to the implementation of these features save for this cautionary statement:

If we make NPC fleets cargo capable, trade raiding could become an intolerable shell game for lone privateers and pirates. A player can put all his valuable goods in one of 3 equal trader ships, and the pirate has no way of knowing which one to capture. 

On the other hand you get players sailing war ships trying to protect their trader fleets, which could be a good improvement on the game.