Game-Labs Forum

Battle rating orders instead of rank orders

Kinda self explanatory; it should make it easier to pick the correct mission for the ship you're sailing in.

it was like that when missions were introduced. they were only available for your rank (+/- 1 level from you)

the problem with them was that if you deleted a char or changed server you were stuck with rear admiral missions in a cutter.

• Like 1

comfortable.... but does seem more than a little bit odd receiving from  Admiralty sealed orders for 250-300BR ship.....you know , maintaining flavour should be important too.

Having said that, in a future real UI a tooltip showing the expected BR to be found on the mission would be a nice addition.

• Like 1

it was like that when missions were introduced. they were only available for your rank (+/- 1 level from you)

the problem with them was that if you deleted a char or changed server you were stuck with rear admiral missions in a cutter.

That's an example of even more level based, I think the request here is for Missions of "300 BR Mission"

No level requirements, no level explanation.  Purely based on Battle Rating of your ship/ships

• Like 1

comfortable.... but does seem more than a little bit odd receiving from  Admiralty sealed orders for 250-300BR ship.....you know , maintaining flavour should be important too.

Having said that, in a future real UI a tooltip showing the expected BR to be found on the mission would be a nice addition.

Yeah i was having the same thought, but if i have to alt-tab and go check the player levels, then the ships that you can crew... that's even more immersion breaking.

That's an example of even more level based, I think the request here is for Missions of "300 BR Mission"

No level requirements, no level explanation.  Purely based on Battle Rating of your ship/ships

That was it.