Game-Labs Forum

Things that make no sense thread.

Teleport to Capital is... essential if you get stuck on OW geometry, which is fairly rare nowadays but still useful on other occasions.

Then the possibility to get stuck should be fixed or resolved through a support ticket/GM assistants.

Teleport is a completely un-realistic feature to quickly get a raiding fleet back home safely without risk of being countered.

It's primary use has gone from becoming unstuck to transporting fleets at risk, simply an exploit that should be removed now.

Then the possibility to get stuck should be fixed or resolved through a support ticket/GM assistants.

Teleport is a completely un-realistic feature to quickly get a raiding fleet back home safely without risk of being countered.

It's primary use has gone from becoming unstuck to transporting fleets at risk, simply an exploit that should be removed now.

I can't remember the last time I used teleport..maybe because all my outposts are where PvP is.

I agree, all teleports should be removed and outpost should be managed through management tab.

• Like 1

I can't remember the last time I used teleport..maybe because all my outposts are where PvP is.

So you don't teleport between Outposts ?

I do, mostly to recall what I have in the different warehouses, If there was some form of Captain's Log which noted these sort of things, I would probably not do so (teleport) and be most pleased (with the Captain's Log).

I'm all for removing teleporting but I doubt it would be accepted by the majority of players, so I'll just take it as a game mechanic / function to be used if it suites me.

So you don't teleport between Outposts ?

I do, mostly to recall what I have in the different warehouses, If there was some form of Captain's Log which noted these sort of things, I would probably not do so (teleport) and be most pleased (with the Captain's Log).

I'm all for removing teleporting but I doubt it would be accepted by the majority of players, so I'll just take it as a game mechanic / function to be used if it suites me.

Ive been asking to try a port management tab that allows you to do everything from where your ship is located including sea (to fight off bordom) and allow ONE teleport of the physical captain ever 2 or 3 hours.

The only thing it would really hurt, nw that everyone know the where and when of a port battle, is gankers and revenge fleets and the few players that dont think ahead or have a strategy but hopefully that would help them learn.

Beeing honest with aim of improve:

Boarding without see sailors or marines ...it makes no sense

Ships without crew on board... it makes no sense...

Seas without ships.... it makes no sense...

Ports without fishboats, and maritime traffic... it makes no sense...

Losing 5 ports without fighting on it... it makes no sense...

Cities without people... it makes no sense...

Forts without lights, flags, soldiers and canions... it makes no sense...

Hot a big county area without haven´t seen ships around... it makes no sense...

Close a battle in two seconds, without chance to enter..... it makes no sense...

Sailing for hours without doing nothing.... it makes no sense...

Turn off the computer, restar again, and put 25 ships inside the Cartagena Port, for a battle...it makes not sense...

PortBattles, allways in the same type  "25 Victory againsts 25 Victory or Santisimas"... it makes no sense...

Big fleets without nobody to attack them.... it makes no sense...

Caribbean map changing cities owners everyday....it makes no sense...

Big fleets without not chance to take control of them..... it makes no sense...

Big fleets without any chance they help you.... it makes no sense...

Big fleets crossing in front others big enemys fleets without enter in combat...  it makes no sense...

Days and days sailing without seeing a simple one trade to attack them .....it makes no sense

Many silly objets to trade with it, but not profit on it, or purpose.... it makes no sense...

Many forts around the cities without shooting balls,.... it makes no sense....

Seas without see marine animals , like whales, dauphins, etc.... it makes no sense....

Caribbean seas with a only one Spanish ship (Santisima) ....it makes non sense...

Don´t think about Hispanic Caribbean history and Portugal meaning and presence....it makes non sense.

Anayway, the overall game is very good and will be a big succes....but please don´t try to complicate much more. 

Thanks to Devs for your hard work.

Edited by Marques