Game-Labs Forum

New Rescources

the more trading im doing, the more im liking these new rescources, it adds more for you to trade, and if you do it right, you end up making HUGE profit.

i noticed this when i basically ran out of money, so i said "screw it, I'll do some trading" i spun the 26k i had left into about 110k in one trip, with each trip i was tripling my money, its pretty nice

i quite like just about all the changes with this patch so far :D

EDIT: i have no idea how rescources is supposed to be spelled :P i think thats correct

MORE EDITING!!: i notcied now that they are called "nation"goods or whatever

Edited by Sgt.Barnes
  • Like 3

Through this trading, you didn't add any value to the market. No one has profited from your job.

It's only empty money printing.

Dont think so... The new system just makes crafting pretty hard and expansable. This trading surely helps you generate more money, but on the other hand, you need tons of "more" money to get your ships. Thus, it balances itself and thinking further, it also balances the lead others had when they printed money before.

It is a little inflation with the big difference that it also helpes fixing the market. (money was ruined before)

Edit: Thats the right way devs, thats the further thinking I wanted to see. Good job there!

Edited by Twig

The problem with such small economy  is  it cannot be Player based cause it will end with what we had before patch couple power traders controlling the market with their alts - this is a problem with much biger eve online - thanks to devs it not so easy botable activity as it is in eve.

Trading gives much better income than mission running - and it is less involving in general. You are becoming ideal target for all sorts of pirates and privateers witch is great vale for the game.

Guys that finally cached my Indiamen earned 3 millions from it at least - imagin how happy they were when they got it.

Trading between freeports, I believe it is working now only cause devs wants to test few things out - it won't be this way after release.

Edited by Jim