Game-Labs Forum

Port Battle didn't get scheduled

oldcrankyman

The US hit 100% hostility on PVP2 against the Pirate region Andros last night, but a port battle was not scheduled, and this morning the hostility level is back down to 78%, I thought I'd read that it reset 12% on server reset.

We should have a port battle scheduled for about 00:20 on Thursday 10/27.

How are we going to fix this?

post-19742-0-36643700-1477488120_thumb.jpg

Edited by oldcrankyman

Did you already have 2 port battles scheduled? Did you reach 100% hostility after 02.47 server time?

No, we had/have one battle scheduled for later today.  We reached 100% at about 03:30 or so, since PBs are 46 hours later, the cutoff time should be 04:47, not 02:47.

Edited by oldcrankyman

We reached 100% at about 03:30 or so, why?

Port battles can only be activated between 08.00 and 02.47 server time. If you reach 100% hostility between 02.47 and 08.00 (I assume it's the same window on PvP2 as PvP1) server time nothing will happen. 

Port battles can only be activated between 08.00 and 02.47 server time. If you reach 100% hostility between 02.47 and 08.00 (I assume it's the same window on PvP2 as PvP1) server time nothing will happen. 

Port battles can't be scheduled during those times.  Since a battle happens 46 hours after 100% is reached, that means that the cutoff time for reaching 100% is 04:47, NOT 02:47.

No. It's not. We already tested. The wording may be a bit misleading in the UI, but I'm pretty sure that it actually is that port battles can't be activated in that time period.

Then the devs need to get somebody that has a better handle on English.  "A bit misleading" is like saying that having AIDS is being "a little sick".  Who exactly is "we"?