Game-Labs Forum

Authentication error: UserID received from steam is empty

Tarierishin

hello, the title is shown the problem . Unfortunately my English is very limited otherwise I would look in the English forum afterwards .

I fly every 4-6 and more often from naval action with Note above out . always land to the naval action game registration . it happens within 5 minutes that one several times flying out of the game

multiple uninstall of steam also bring not . and log off/on also unsuccessful in steam . sorry for this english is the Google translator.

Does somebody has any idea ? is annoying if you lose the battle out fly and his ship .

best thanks in advance

Captain, according to the Sunday's connection report you have sent, there are issues with ping leaps - from 25 to 701. Please check your internet cable or try to use cable connection instead of wi-fi, another option is to call your ISP to investigate the reason

(Sic: translated from the original)

Hello, see subject. Unfortunately my English is very limited, otherwise I would have posted it in the English forums.

I get disconnected 4-6 times and more from Naval Action with the above failure. Always ending back at the login screen.

Multiple uninstalls of Steam and logoffs did not solve the problem.

Does anybody have an idea? It is every annoying to lose a ship in battle when you get disconnected.

Many thanks in advance.

Have you tried PingPlotter? It's a great tool to identify broken hops. Also ask a buddy to create a plot back to you, so you have images from both sides.

I think he was playing over WiFi or had a broken modem. Don't know for sure, I've exhausted my German knowledge. ;)

It's not wise playing over WiFi, always try to play over a direct connection. (Results may vary, a lot.)

Modem : Arris TG 862 Voice / Cable Modem , connection type for PC : Wi-Fi , telephone and Wi-Fi are wired together on the modem TG 862nd Internet access to the modem via cable , pc system win 10

Bandwidth Download 75 mbit / s upload 7 mBit / s . provider Breitband.ch

1. It occurs frequently now connection abort  to the Internet on the Note issue with the wireless adapter or access point or DNS server is not responding

This problem arose only with update on win 10

after several reset modems Inetverbindung persists .

Authentication error : UserID received from steam is empty no longer exists and no match was abandoned when the Internet pink is stable .

Irregularities only when I switched to win 10th

Edited by Tarierishin