Game-Labs Forum

August 18 PvP2 Battle of Port Antonio Pirates Vs Britain Screenshots

ClintEaststick

On August 19th the British stole a port that they had agreed to leave to the Pirates in accordance with talks between the respective nation's representatives. Their representative lied and deliberately broke the agreement, stealing the port. Needless to say the Pirates were not impressed and promptly counterattacked en force. Great Britain surely done fucked it up son.

-Captain Andrew Bovee

20160818202246_1.jpg

20160818203735_1.jpg

20160818202315_1.jpg

20160818203611_1_1.jpg

20160818204003_1.jpg

20160818203851_1.jpg

20160818203922_1.jpg

20160818203839_1.jpg

20160818202321_1.jpg

Edited by ClintEaststick

(Playing with my GB character on PvP 2) I survived that port battle, only to be ganked in a 7 vs 1 this morning as I was sailing south rounding the corner at Port Morant.

Well coordinated gank sqiuad consisting of pirates, US and Spanish.

Enjoy my Teak Bucentaure.

I am off to the lowest of taverns and hovels in KPR to press gang a replacement crew. 

PS: some awesome screenshots to the original poster.

I loved the view through the stern cabin windows.

Edited by Chijohnaok

(Playing with my GB character on PvP 2) I survived that port battle, only to be ganked in a 7 vs 1 this morning as I was sailing south rounding the corner at Port Morant.

Well coordinated gank sqiuad consisting of pirates, US and Spanish.

Enjoy my Teak Bucentaure.

I am off to the lowest of taverns and hovels in KPR to press gang a replacement crew. 

PS: some awesome screenshots to the original poster.

I loved the view through the stern cabin windows.

If that little Spanish player didn't show up we prob would of never caught you either.  He wasn't even part of our group that was running around after the battle.  We got BigMO's Buc's just after yours.

It was a fun battle. 

I was quite surprised that my "little" Essex did as well as it did without getting sunk.    I even imagined to even get in a few hundred hits and 2 assists! 

Aside from the one obvious alt on our side (which I believe was reported), it was a good battle, close too.  

Got to say that was my first time in a SOL in a port battle and it was the free ship they gave us.  I still like Frigates and below, but it was a good fun and WAY TO CLOSE battle.  Talk about in the nick of time.

Edited by Sir Texas SIr

If that little Spanish player didn't show up we prob would of never caught you either.  He wasn't even part of our group that was running around after the battle.  We got BigMO's Buc's just after yours.

Got to say that was my first time in a SOL in a port battle and it was the free ship they gave us.  I still like Frigates and below, but it was a good fun and WAY TO CLOSE battle.  Talk about in the nick of time.

Yeah, a Bucantaure is going to have a difficult time outrunning a Rattlesnake.

On the bright side, I suppose that I can use the new redeemable Gunboat in place of the Bucantaure for port battles.   ;)

You guys left me enough crew to man that 'ship'. 

• Like 1