Game-Labs Forum

Client.exe Stopped Working

Oliver Tressillian

• 2 weeks later...

I too have been unable to play the game with the same client.exe error.  The game ran with no issues on the same PC.  I have tried several of the suggested fixes, reinstall, compatibility mode, anti-virus disable.  Sometimes I can get to the select player screen but then it crashes when I select a player.  My original version was a beta test version.  Could this be an issue even though I re-installed the game?   I am using steam to launch game

I too have been unable to play the game with the same client.exe error.  The game ran with no issues on the same PC.  I have tried several of the suggested fixes, reinstall, compatibility mode, anti-virus disable.  Sometimes I can get to the select player screen but then it crashes when I select a player.  My original version was a beta test version.  Could this be an issue even though I re-installed the game?   I am using steam to launch game

What OS version do you have, 32 or 64 bit? In case you have 32 bit OS, launch "Play Naval Action Beta (x86)"