Game-Labs Forum

Game crash, Fleet dura/crew gone.

Pugwis

Hello, my game crashed twice in less than 5 minutes this morning.

First time, it was fine, i was against a trader and able to reconect with no harm done.

Second time, just after this battle, i got pulled into a battle against a single lynx, by a player cutter, there was like 8 allies AI in battle, (3rd rate frigates), just to let you know that it was unwanted and unescesary.

I tried to reconnect as fast as possible, but the game slowly sended the 2 report before i can relog (even if the 1st crash report was already sent few seconds ago, he sended it again...).

So i was unable to reconnect before end of the battle as the pickle is really weak, and i found myself on the reward screen (what's a reward...) to see that not only my fleet ship (Gold Cerberus) have lost one dura point, but it have also lost the 170 mens that was onboard.

I must ask for compensation as the crash is entirely responsible for the loss. (I could also name the player that pulled me in this useless battle, but exept for relaxing my nerves, this doesn't serve any purpose)

The Cerberus was exceptional quality and will never be able to be sold on the market again due to the 4 dura, also it cost me 85 000 to hire the magically disapeared crew, there is no benefit in playing this game if you can loose so much money in a fraction.

Hope you can do something for me.

post-16089-0-93162000-1470044775_thumb.jpg

post-16089-0-67452500-1470044813_thumb.jpg

post-16089-0-02617700-1470044848_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pugwis
  • Like 1

For the leak issue, it was possible to avoid it, and everybody was in the same boat.

Here i was unable to escape the sentence, the game crashed and took away my ship dura and my crew.

Plus 500 gold for one crewman is just a sick joke, where is my press gang ?

• Like 1

Thank you, it also crashed yesterday during a battle (so far i never crashed outside a battle), but no loss (the loss only happens if you fail to reconnect before end of the battle, from what i figured out), just to let you know that the game doesn't seem to be stable since the last update, the game have sended repport each time so i hope you will find the issue(s).

I will wait for your next reply.

• Like 1

I downloaded GPU-Z yesterday, and tried it while playing another game, it was running in between 62 and 75 approximately, with a spike at 78,5 degree for CPU heat.

Today i would like to try it with naval action, but i can't find GPU-Z on my computer, either by searching option, or by going manually into all the C: folder, and even in the control panel in the list of installed program.

It doesn't sound normal to me if the program just disapear from my computer by magic, plus by searching on the GPU-Z forum to get some answer for this problem, i have read that this could make the computer freeze or disconnect the graphic card and other very disturbing problem, so im disapointed to get this installed on my computer, even more as i can't uninstall it as it is invisible everywhere, i just hope that this creepy program is not running in the background.

Then if i got to download it everytime that i want to use it, it's not going to happen, what i can say, is that my computer is only crashing with naval action, and run well with any other games.

Windows 7 family premium

Intel core i7 4930K 3,40 ghz

GTX 780

DDR3 8 GO ram 2133 mhz

Liquid cooling

If it's true that NA make my gpu overheat, then i can afirm that there is an issue with the last patch, i regularly clean my machine from dust and it is fully updated, and i am not even runing NA on maximum setting, it is more on the medium, wich is weird.

Edited by Pugwis
  • Like 1

I downloaded GPU-Z yesterday, and tried it while playing another game, it was running in between 62 and 75 approximately, with a spike at 78,5 degree for CPU heat.

Today i would like to try it with naval action, but i can't find GPU-Z on my computer, either by searching option, or by going manually into all the C: folder, and even in the control panel in the list of installed program.

Check the download folder where you download files from internet, e.g. in case you use chrome press Ctrl+J, this program does not install itself on your PC