Game-Labs Forum

Free faction swaps must stop

Meh, so you want to strong arm the players that don't want to stay in your nation to stay? Something tells me it won't work that well. You'll just have a bunch of complaining people clogging up chat.

I stayed with Sweden when we went down to one port and a lot of people jumped ship, I personally don't miss the people that switched sides. Trimming the fat away is fine with me.

Meh, so you want to strong arm the players that don't want to stay in your nation to stay? Something tells me it won't work that well. You'll just have a bunch of complaining people clogging up chat.

I stayed with Sweden when we went down to one port and a lot of people jumped ship, I personally don't miss the people that switched sides. Trimming the fat away is fine with me.

Nothing says you cant swap. It says stop swapping for free, as in if you want a fresh start with a new faction then make a FRESH start not oh so you and your clan are pissed off at someone in our faction so you all take all your stuff swap to the enemy and crush the guys you have ego issues with.

This free swapping is abused more than a red headed step child and everone knows it.

Nothing says you cant swap. It says stop swapping for free, as in if you want a fresh start with a new faction then make a FRESH start not oh so you and your clan are pissed off at someone in our faction so you all take all your stuff swap to the enemy and crush the guys you have ego issues with.

This free swapping is abused more than a red headed step child and everone knows it.

Letter to the King - Episode 18 @ 5:50
  • Why cater to the alts?
  • Why do you want to force a casual player, wanting to switch, to throw away effort made so far?
The option of switching must be in game, the price of switching must be balanced. Edited by Skully

Letter to the King - Episode 18 @ 5:50

• Why cater to the alts?
  • Why do you want to force a casual player, wanting to switch, to throw away effort made so far?
The option of switching must be in game, the price of switching must be balanced.
Why ? Lots of reasons have alreadt been posted by me and others. How many do you need ?

Why is it you want try hards to be able to bully faction by leaving and joining the enemy in order to get epeen revenge? Wjy is it you dont want players to acually try and win with thier faction even if it has bad day amd instead all dog pile to the winning side? Why are you wanting complete and constant game imbalance?

Look ihave no problem with someone taking his bat and ball and going home BUT i have a probelem with someone taking his bat and ball and score and giving it to the other team in the middle of the game.

Like I said NOBODY is saying you cant swap but we are saying you cant keep all your shit. If you know a good way to only let them have rank and gaurentee that they cant just funnel over their goods let us know please.

Edited by Mrdoomed

Why ? Lots of reasons have alreadt been posted by me and others. How many do you need ?

Why is it you want try hards to be able to bully faction by leaving and joining the enemy in order to get epeen revenge? Wjy is it you dont want players to acually try and win with thier faction even if it has bad day amd instead all dog pile to the winning side? Why are you wanting complete and constant game imbalance?

Look ihave no problem with someone taking his bat and ball and going home BUT i have a probelem with someone taking his bat and ball and score and giving it to the other team in the middle of the game.

Like I said NOBODY is saying you cant swap but we are saying you cant keep all your shit. If you know a good way to only let them have rank and gaurentee that they cant just funnel over their goods let us know please.

So basically I should switch to my alt if I don't like my current situation and leave casuals to rot and reroll.

I'm not in favor of such a condition. But you seem to be, right?

So basically I should switch to my alt if I don't like my current situation and leave casuals to rot and reroll.

I'm not in favor of such a condition. But you seem to be, right?

Honest to God i have no idea what youre in favor of but im not going to sit and argue with you for a month over what is an opionion and a very popular one regardless of what you like.

You are cherry picking lines or sentence that you want and completely ignoring everything else. OBVIOUSLY you have an op and guess what do do the rest of us. Just accept that please. You have more than made your point about letting people do anything any time anywhere and just troll players all day so unless you have more to add to my OP just stop because you are adding nothing to this conversation you are just arguing the exact same thing repeatedly.

I do find it kinda cute that you are advocating that its so unfair to reroll andto hard to do it again BUT in the exact same sentence admit you have a alt that you started AT 1ST LEVEL FROM START and that didnt seem to kill you. ..im just sayen lol.

Cheers.

Edited by Mrdoomed

I state some clear questions to which you have no answers. Followed by a hypothesis, to which you counter stating your opinion is the popular one and I should stop trolling it.

Definitely the way to do a discussion.

So my conclusion stands, this proposal is to leave the casuals to rot and reroll. As is clearly asserted by your own admission: "you started AT 1ST LEVEL FROM START and that didnt seem to kill you".

Please let the likes roll.

I state some clear questions to which you have no answers. Followed by a hypothesis, to which you counter stating your opinion is the popular one and I should stop trolling it.

Definitely the way to do a discussion.

So my conclusion stands, this proposal is to leave the casuals to rot and reroll. As is clearly asserted by your own admission: "you started AT 1ST LEVEL FROM START and that didnt seem to kill you".

Please let the likes roll.

You mean the likes other than the ones i have or the overwhelming positive responses ?

It apears i am right abut you. Youobviously support bullish behavior in game and childish im gonna quit and join them behavior and epeen wars between bullies. Thanks for clarification on your support skully.

I noticed this before when you always support anything that allows ganking so it shouldn't suprise me that you also support ganking via nation swapping...what a shock.

And unless you are illiterate im not sure how you have missed two pages of reasons why it is a good idea ( oh wait youre a troll) and the countless other subjects started on this.

Sorry its not one of your goofy polls that you can keep bumping skully. If being wrong bugs you so much maybe ask for this thread to be closed. Im done debating this with you since you have the fascistic attitude that it MUST BE only your way lol.

Cya.

Not sure your point is fair Skully there is no difference between how any player would be treated casual or not, I agree with Mrdoomed that to change faction in a game like this you should start from scratch in my opinion.

I think you're trying to find fault because you just disagree with the proposal completely :P.

Thank you sir. That means alot to me comming from you sir. O7

I was beginning to think i was insane.

Not sure your point is fair Skully there is no difference between how any player would be treated casual or not, I agree with Mrdoomed that to change faction in a game like this you should start from scratch in my opinion.

I think you're trying to find fault because you just disagree with the proposal completely  :P.

A gamer with alts can have high level characters in any faction, so he needs no swapping (free or otherwise).

Maybe I define the casual gamer wrong in that he is supposed to have alts in every faction as well?

If not, then I consider the proposal unfair to casual gamers as they are forced to reroll while the power gamer is not. He simply picks the faction of the day (and takes all his assets along).

I'm saying empower the casual gamer in this regard and recognize what a power gamer with alts is capable of.