Game-Labs Forum

Labor hour contract lost/wasted

I just used 2 labor hour contracts (one after the other) in order to gain my labor hours by 1000. But when I used the second contract my labor hours didn't increase anymore.

I started with 860 lh. After using the first contract I was at 1360. After using the second contract my lh were still stuck at 1360.

My craft lvl is 50 so I should easily go with 1860 lh. So I have no idea why the second contract didn't increase my lh further.

Edited by Guest

Thanks for the information @Kronans

So I do hope I'll get one contract back as I F11ed this issue accordingly.

Would be a good idea for rhe Devs to implement a warning when anyone wants to use a labor contract above 1200lh.

Captain, according to the logs in the report you've sent you activated only one LH contact, could you search for the second one you've mentioned? perhaps there were lags and it was not activated?

I'm pretty sure that I used 2 contracts. I had 5 in stock, traded 1, used 2 and now have 2 remaining in stock. 

But when you say on the logs it says I only used 1 then this must be correct and I can't explain what happend. 

Anyway, thanks for looking into this. 

Could you at least inform if we are able to use a LH contract even if our current labor hour level is 1200 or higher? 

Edited by Guest