Game-Labs Forum

Major Crash issues

Ozarkgator

To the Devs,

I really like playing this game - when I can play it!

I have a Fx6300 3.5GHz 6/core on a GIGABYTE 970A-D3P MoBo...

Running Ripjaws 16GB DDR3 @1866Mhz...

Mushkin 240GB SSD...

Seagate 1TB SSHD...

Sapphire R9 270x w/2GB DDR5...

running on COMCAST LAN wired connect (not wifi)...

OS Win 7 Ultimate with full service packs.

I have absolutely no issues with playing the game.

MY ISSUES are with the incessant crashes - 

They occur at odd intervals - sometimes within 15-30 seconds... other times right after the 120second battle entry timer runs out... then sometimes it will not crash for hours. Most often it will crash between 3-5 minutes after i get in game. this is very frustrating since i have had sessions that lasted 4+ hours without crashes.

The crash always sends me to the login page - which goes to shards then to player and start button - sometimes it will error and say that my STEAM login is invalid and I have to try again.

I tried to run the Connection Test - that goes to the popup bug reporter and says loading shards list - at which point nothing happens - i have been watching it do nothing since i started this post (approx 10 minutes)  

I open my task manager and shut down all but essential programs - I run Microsoft Security Essentials - but shut down the Anti-Malware and SpYBOT - plus all other TSR's that are not required to run games...like dropbox, Teamviewer, printspoolers, etc

I have all the drivers fully updated throughout the system - i spent half the day yesterday with my two IT buddies trying to get this resolved and it is still crashing.

I have experienced disconnection issues with Armored Warfare but it has to do with their server loading and it happens to many people there so I can hope it is not related to Naval Action issues. 

Your assistance would be appreciated

Are you playing on PVP1 or the EU server?

When you saying "crashing" are you refering to a disconnect or the game completely closing?

The crash always sends me to the login page - which goes to shards then to player and start button - sometimes it will error and say that my STEAM login is invalid and I have to try again.

This is a disconnect ^.

The fact your using Comcast in US is highly suspect especially if your playing on PVP1 There renown for huge amounts of networking and routing issues. 

Edited by Martin

I will try the fullscreen off - I play In PVE NA

I will post results

Fullscreen off didnt help at all

Tried running without extended desktop - seems to be more stable with only one monitor in use

Edited by Ozarkgator