Game-Labs Forum

New missions for open world.

Since missions are moved close to the capital now and you can choose your level of difficulty letting people collect imo free xp for time served and now no teleport cooldowns has taken more ships outa the open world since they dont need to sail to the destination more than once ( in a free cutter most times) so i want to know if the devs can add new missions to spark open world pvp.

If players have ideas for these missions please list them.

I can thinkof a couple easy ones right off hand . How about missions that say sink xx amount of enemy player BR and the reward could be a upgrade drop and the quality would be based on amount of BR sunk.

Anothet could be amount of cannons sank or amount of cargo looted and so on. Each reward would be a upgrade drop or blueprint drop maybe depending on the amount of points collected.

You could set up lots of missions like these that just might give people a reason to go out amd sail around looking for other and bring the open sea back to life.

Something would have to be done to keep try hards from setting up fake fights for the loot drops but im sure that is easy enough.

• Like 2

When the new conquest comes in where you need to build up to conquest, I think open world activity will rise again.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/14642-port-battles-assault-flag-rework-proposals-moderated/?p=271467

Other ideas for OW missions, Deliver X goods to port Y.

And, like you posted, some type of bounty mission for sinking enemy players would be nice.

Edited by Anne Wildcat