Game-Labs Forum

Feedback on F11 reports

Hi

I dont know if anyone has made a post about this before, havent seen one, so sorry if there is.

Over the time i have played NA I have made alot of F11 reports, but i have no clue if they are being read or looked at.

And i do make less reports because why bother not really sure if anyone reads them.  We know they take care of all the 

big bugs that come with the updates but the minor bug that we find that could turn this game from a good game to a fantastic game

do Devs read them at all ?

I think its human to like a respons to a idear or abit of work you have made, dosent have to bee long, comment like read prossed or what ever would do

The reply could come in game, when game is started, short message report nr. 12345 is read.  Thank you for your interest in the game. 

Danish

PS. we still need reinforce timer to be open for a longer time just to even up the BR.

Hi

I dont know if anyone has made a post about this before, havent seen one, so sorry if there is.

Over the time i have played NA I have made alot of F11 reports, but i have no clue if they are being read or looked at.

Player Danishviking submitted approximately 25 reports

first one was submitted on 27 May 2015 where player speed could not reach 8knots in a battle against 2 bots grouped with Sir Cunningham and another guy

the bug was caused by problems with Autoskipper and was fixed 

• Like 1