Game-Labs Forum

Blue screen of death after last patch

Chustler

I have been having a BSOD about 5 to 10 mins into open sea sailing since the last patch.  It only happens in Naval action open world so far. No other programs.

The Error I get is this

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

I have looked into the issue and is is driver related, but I'm not sure what to do about it.  I have already done a complete driver clean down and reinstall the correct way.  I think I will try doing the previous driver for my card and see what happens.

Some tips to try too:

1) Go to grahpics options and make a frame limit to either 30 or 15 (check 30 first), turning off FXAA might also help.
2) Go into device manager and disable (not uninstall) all the Nvidia HD audio driver's in case it is Nvidia GPU.

• 3 weeks later...

i got 2 crashes in a battle after the update, graphic crash . lost my only good ship all i had, my victory.

after the first crash i was fine...but it crashed again seconds after reloadind the game and all.. and when i managed to return again it was in the last 1-2 seconds to sink..

i lost all i had after this update :/ i not find it fair bcs i was doing well with almost full armor.. already killed 2 enemys and so on.. when it happened..

:/

please need help about and to check issues with graphycs after the upgrade..

i have 2x hd 9770 factory 1.1ghz (the game only uses 1..)

and what about my ship ? :(

i cant fight with friend anymore.. no crafters available.. i just lost all.  and not my falt  :/