Game-Labs Forum

A Couple of Questions...

I am thinking about joining a British clan but only have 2-4 hours of play time a week because of family and work.  Does anyone have suggestions as to my best options?  I am in Central US timezone.

Can someone direct me to a discussion about PVP?  I play on PVP 1 but find that many people avoid PVP now that we cannot capture and sail AI.  Is admin considering letting us cap ships in the missions (which are PVP) and sail them later?  As a casual player I find I run out of ships if play PVP and don't want to end up back in a snow.  It would be great if there could be a better balance.

I encourage any thoughts.

THanks!

On PvP1 EU mostly it's European crowd and their time zones. So, pick clans carefully.  

You can cap player ships. You can not capture NPC ships (only exchange them for $$$), but you can capture Trader Npcs. 

In case you roll USA, pm Wind Element. We play during evenings and are very flexible pvp, pve and shipbuilding clan. 

I am playing 2-4 hours not every night and it is totally enough to advance, I am flag Captain and lvl27 crafting. got a mill in the bank, plenty of ships up to 3rd rate and chicks at every port, life is good ;)

Edit:

Ah 2-4 h a week maybe stretch this out a bit but still, it is a great game and one only needs to be economic with the time.

Edited by VO101_HWick