Game-Labs Forum

FPS bug after a loading screen

Nalyd

Hi,

I currently have an FPS issue with the game since the hotfix 9.71 or 9.72.

Everytime I go through a loading screen from port -> open world or open world -> battle my frames per second get stuck at around 10fps.

Tho from open world -> port menu, my FPS are normal.

In fact, when I Alt+tab everything seem to stutter.

I checked my GPU/CPU/memory load, and all of them seemed to be fine.

However I found a workaround to this, to get my fps back to normal I have to open the start menu, be it by doing alt+tab and then click on the start button or by pressing the windows key on my keyboard.

In the end it doesn't make the game unplayable for me since I found this workaround, but it sure gets annoying after a while.

I'm running on Windows 10 and I'd like to find a permanent solution to this somewhere.

Edited by Nalyd

Hi,

I currently have an FPS issue with the game since the hotfix 9.71 or 9.72.

Everytime I go through a loading screen from port -> open world or open world -> battle my frames per second get stuck at around 10fps.

Tho from open world -> port menu, my FPS are normal.

In fact, when I Alt+tab everything seem to stutter.

I checked my GPU/CPU/memory load, and all of them seemed to be fine.

However I found a workaround to this, to get my fps back to normal I have to open the start menu, be it by doing alt+tab and then click on the start button or by pressing the windows key on my keyboard.

In the end it doesn't make the game unplayable for me since I found this workaround, but it sure gets annoying after a while.

I'm running on Windows 10 and I'd like to find a permanent solution to this somewhere.

Captain, could you try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action) and check if it helped you?

Hi all, after last path, fps decreased (( 

I hope the developers fix the problem.

Captain, as it has been said in 9.7 patch notes,

We developed an amazing tech fully replicating open world land in battle instances. This will bring an extra dimension to combat visually and in gameplay (especially when fighting close to land). Expect multiple bugs with this feature including performance related issues. Very large battles close to land will most likely lower your FPS. To minimize the problem we suggest tweaking the settings.

Performance issues has been predicted, the workaround at the moment is to tweak the settings.

Captain, could you try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action) and check if it helped you?

I did it and the issue seems to have been fixed, thanks for the tip  ;) .