Game-Labs Forum

Dead Server

PvP3  Eu 2 server is dead in regards of a PvP server. A fall from over 1,000 players at the start of the year to 140, the figures say it all. Not gong into the whys or wherefores just what can be done.

1) stay the same and lose the last remaining

2) Me to transfer to another server. Not really an option as I keep xp but loose everything else. Cannot regain my boat as Post Captain missions are too hard for a starting cutter

3) Merge servers but this causes logistic problems with contended ports and maybe some people like being on a low populated server and able to moor outside the French capital in a British boat and not see a single enemy, I did for a time but not any more

Possible option, allow a player to transfer with xp and gold, at least I can buy a port ship of appropriate level and play then. Better, some way I could bring my ship with an empty hold to stop resources being transferred from one server to another

Lisa - Swims With Sharks

Just as I mentioned in the other topic, what nation do you sail for...? There are plenty of people who will gladly help someone jumping servers to stand on their feet.

Servers will be merged in the future - till then there is absolutely nothing community can not do about that.