Game-Labs Forum

ALT Abuse Seaman Staynes

The British Captain Seaman Staynes has for several weeks has been involved in hindering fleets engaged around port battles by ALT tagging enemy single ships to pull our fleets into combat, and joining port battles and not fighting.

Today this ALT allowed the French fleet to get a flag to Manzanilla by tagging in several of our pursuit ships and then our main battle fleet outside of Manzanilla allowing the French to plant the flag.

This is clearly GAME BREAKING and needs to be fixed!  ALTS should not be able to influence port battles or hinder fleet moments.  I'm not accusing the French of using this mechanic to plant a flag, but clearly someone is trying to work against the British.

Seaman Staynes at the Battle of Port Morant.  Joining and not saying a word.

Zkamhy1.png

Seaman Staynes Tags British ships outside of Manzanilla 

xjbiiEl.png

Seaman Staynes tags more British ships into combat on the way to Manzanilla

3qWMsbM.png

Edited by G'Kar Rah
  • Like 7

I can confirm from my point of view within this fleet. The individual in questions was following the main fleets tonight with great interest and initiated tags when the BR for the enemy against us would have never allowed them to get us into a battle.

Not only is this a major annoyance to players on a daily basis, it is actually a game breaking technique which is being used to destroy people hard work within game. If it was happening from GB players my thoughts would be the same. Play the bloody game, stop trying to find cheat methods to counter attack.

If people dont want to meet us in OW or Port Battles, dont be so sly and cheeky as to throw tactics like this at us!

N.B - There are a few other names in the battle lists which are not verified as legitimate players etc. One person who was confirmed was "frederick de booty". This is a genuine account and it was my own mistake to accuse that person.

XMYIt5M.jpg

kD1Y6p1.jpg

T9K5Ieo.jpg

CqAF9cS.jpg

Cm2oxKq.jpg

• Like 6

PS. i have only been involved in one Port Battle and this was not my intention to join as i fully understand the reasons for involving capable ships. Also i resent the suggestion that my actions were done to purposefully hinder the efforts of the British. My action was a result of well meaning ignorance. So please instruct me!!!!!!!

In essence, tagging in British fleets next to pointless targets: i.e. the second image where you tagged a French Renomee next to a Brit fleet, thus delaying said fleet from reaching whatever battle they were headed to. Repeated offences are shown in the images linked above.

• Like 1

Thank you for the explanation. My intentions were to protect the fleet and didn't think that this would harm anybody apart from the Renomee Skipper. I need to join a clan and then i can be beaten into shape. When i have been punished for this could you continue to give me advice? (Please)

guys.

this is the tribunal. not the tavern nor the national news section.

you are only allowed to post if you have evidence on had which either help the accused or the accusator.

if you are posting personal conversations like you did they will be hidden.

PPS. as regards joining and not saying a word. I would like to 'say a word' but cannot get chat to work. Perhaps some one might help me with this as well and then i could prove useful instead of being a pain.

This post is to provide more info. You claim your chat does not work, yet it seem to have worked just fine the last week as you state here yourself:

scottydogMember Since 15 Apr 2015

ONLINE Last Active Today, 01:14 PM

star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png
Topics I've Started
What is a 'Pubbie' ?

31 March 2016 - 12:41 AM

I've seen this word being used on the Chat.

Is this a derogatory word used by more 'experienced Players? 

Are Pubbie's useful?

Sounds like a great name for a Clan.

• Like 1

Yes i can read Chat but when i type anything and press enter it doesn't work. Perhaps you can advise me on this please.

And yet yesterday when you pulled us to fight the first time, i wrote in team chat to not do that. 30 minutes later you did it again.

If you cannot write in chat, perhaps ask the support forum.