Game-Labs Forum

I would like to suggest adding a clan chat in addition to world,nation, and help chats in game( as well as port)

It would help those who are hard of hearing ( such as myself) and possibly players who need to keep quiet if their game time is when other family members are sleeping or other activities still communicate with their clan outside of nation/world chats.

Thoughts?

I would like to suggest adding a clan chat in addition to world,nation, and help chats in game( as well as port)

It would help those who are hard of hearing ( such as myself) and possibly players who need to keep quiet if their game time is when other family members are sleeping or other activities still communicate with their clan outside of nation/world chats.

Thoughts?

They do have clan chat... 

Thoughts?

They do have clan chat. check the arrowkeys near the top of the chat window to move to different tabs.