Game-Labs Forum

Tired of playing alone!!!

If you want to still play on PvP 2 and not be part of the US or Brit zerg then come join Sweden. We have a good group of captains that do everything together including Port Battles, OW pvp, missions, ect. Besides its fun to yell bork bork bork in global chat when starting a fight! We are currently waist deep, no chest deep in Brits who could not hack fighting the US so they are moving against us now, much fun to be had in the near future!

Hey X4, Tattered Flag seems like a good clan, http://tatteredflags.enjin.com/, I would be willing to pair up on missions but I am not always available. I will be on tonight though. around 9pm EST. Keep looking there are lots of clans and very active players. I am stationed between Charleston and Key West.  - 7

Tattered Flags is a US organization on PvP1, although they are currently doing a membership drive.

Oranje Flotilla (Dutch) is looking for new blood. We are active in all aspects of the game and have a sizeable core of hardcore players. We recently switched to Dutch but used to be a pirate clan. We are the original clan that set out for Aves on day 1. We level in group and have players of all ranks.

Hit me up in game if interrested!