Game-Labs Forum

USA nation Leviathan mod abusing his powers refusing to ban with screen proof (sam adams)

There was a discussion between 3 clans, fine ppl can flame each other, as long sam adams not started to insult me in italian, so i asked Leviathan to ban him. he refused and asked for a proof so i sent him a screen of such offense, and he come up wth another excuse to not ban sam adams (becouse sam adams is leader of tf a clan friend to tda)   that he entitled to moderate only chat he seee and not before (tbh he was there when sam adams offended even if he claim not to )

and then he not ban sam adams, and instead ban Admiral Rachira who not offended anyone in usa chat

thats completely abusive of his role  : )1 refuse to ban ppl he is friend with cause his clan relationship with  sam adams, 2) ban leader of another clan with no real reasons  3) refuse to fullfill his role as admin even after proof have ben provided as he requested

SAM_ADAMS.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

Saying "STFU" is a common internet acronym used by every pre teen and is not offensive to ANYONE.

Banning someone, FROM A SAILING GAME, for saying "STFU" is abuse of power.

Mod keeps claiming Rachira was banned for attacking someone, but begging someone to stop insulting them is not attacking

Leviathon is biased because he is in the clan we left, hes just using his mod power to get back at us.

Begging someone to stop insulting you in nation by saying "STFU" is not a bannable offense.

The person insulting him shouldve been banned for harassment {SAM ADAMS} 

BUT

Sam Adams is the LEADER of Leviothons clan

So Leviathon is banning anyone who talks bad about his clan

TL; DR

Leviathon is banning anyone who talks bad about his clan

ABUSE OF MOD POWERS

I 1 day banned Richira for telling players to "STFU" in chat twice after I warned everyone to stop and keep it civil. There is record of that chat and it will be reviewed.

I specially told you to report the other incident here as chat was overwhelming to cover by a single mod.

Topic will be reviewed by Admin

• Like 1

Sam Adams is the LEADER of Leviothons clan

So Leviathon is banning anyone who talks bad about his clan

TL; DR

Leviathon is banning anyone who talks bad about his clan

ABUSE OF MOD POWERS

This is all falsified lies by the way. I'm leadership in TDA and have been for over a year when it was formed. I have never been in TF or under Sams leadership.

Locked for Admin review

• Like 1

Lord Vicious, Leviathan is right, a mod in the game can not ban on screenshoot proofs without tribunal case, but the easiest way is to just report it instead of making screenshots, every report is checked. Please, use report function for chat abuse cases as much as possible and leave tribunal for game mechanic issues.

Caesar Augustus, players should listen to moderators, when they warn to keep the chat civil, if a player did not listen to it twice, a 1 day chat ban with a report is a legit action. A player can use a lot of more civil words to asking to stop instead of "stfu" and just report it.

• Like 1