Game-Labs Forum

Move France's capital

Now the uneven player base aside which is part of the issue, but A good portion of France's holdings are rather far away from their capital.  Either move it closer to Haiti, or have it set at New Orleans.  I just think where they are is rather far off, but there can be issues with that too.  Or have Capitals and "major outposts" for a nation where the population can teleport  to and set up shop/defense.  Only nations I can see needing this would be, France and Spain though.  And these major outposts being very hard to cap with the land system coming into place.

• Like 2

I think we should move the US capital.  It's too far away from all other nations.  Also, what's the deal with Sweden's capital?  It's too close the Danish.  And the Danish capital for the that matter is too close to the Swedish capital.  Meanwhile, the Dutch have valuable ports between both Sweden and Denmark, but they start all the way down in South America?

MOVE ALL THE CAPITALS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should move the US capital.  It's too far away from all other nations.  Also, what's the deal with Sweden's capital?  It's too close the Danish.  And the Danish capital for the that matter is too close to the Swedish capital.  Meanwhile, the Dutch have valuable ports between both Sweden and Denmark, but they start all the way down in South America?

MOVE ALL THE CAPITALS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, FFS guys.

It's not like the captitals are totally arbitrary or something. These are real life historical capitals and definitely not meant to balance RvR.

Shut up and stop whining. Now you'll excuse me, I'm going to go tour the U.S. capitol building while plane tickets to South Carolina are cheap. Can't wait to visit the Smithsonian's new exhibit at Fort Sumpter.

• Like 1

Yeah, FFS guys.

It's not like the captitals are totally arbitrary or something. These are real life historical capitals and definitely not meant to balance RvR.

Shut up and stop whining. Now you'll excuse me, I'm going to go tour the U.S. capitol building while plane tickets to South Carolina are cheap. Can't wait to visit the Smithsonian's new exhibit at Fort Sumpter.

so...

seriously... i'm not playing Naval Action "and age of sail SImulator"

Balance the VIDEO GAME please.  The VIDEO GAME needs to be more fair.