Game-Labs Forum

Port Battle windows

Ports windows  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How long should a port battle window be open?

• 8hrs
    • 6hrs
    • 4hrs
    • Keep it at 2hrs
    • there should be no windows
  2. 2. How long should a port battle window be locked?

• should only be up for 24hrs then open up to all times
    • should only be up for 48hrs then open up to all times
    • should only be up for 72hrs then open up to all times
    • should only be up for 1 week then open up to all times
    • should be permant
    • there should be no locked window they should just set a time for when the port battle can next open then leave it open from then

Hi all,

i had at first thought a port battle windows was basicly when the port was taken the other side setup a time when it would next be open for battle then it would be open game for recapture any time after that point.

now i learned diffrently it is a 2hr window that realy makes it hard to recover any port. now i could handle this if it was just 1 port but as a frenchmen who has just had nearly all the ports taken in around his captial i feel it is frustrating that we only have a 2hr window with which to try and recover any of the 12 ports taken from us in the last 72hrs. helps alot that the time zone is in a period i am working so it would seem i will never have the chance to do a port battle other then on a weekend.

now i know this was put into allow factions to better defend there ports but truly 2hrs is very little time when there is so many ports to recover. truly any one on PVP 2 look at the french captial and then tell me we can do much of any thing in a 2hr window each day...

i cant see this being very productive for the future as you remove the chance of port battle down to the same 2 hrs every day... so we tweedle our thumbs for 22hrs a day till that 1 small window to try and fight? 

i feel they should ether wear off over time and open to all or make the windows larger. this is a real game killer in my book.

• Like 2

its funy i raise this poll and then i get another put up a poll wanting to limit the port battles even more...

guys we are not weekend warriors sure weekdns is where most of us have more time to do this but we should have the option to do a port battle when we want to. be that a week day be that in aussie time zones be it when ever.

limiting end game content is just wrong and will just bring more more people wanting to quit come release.

it would be like telling wow raiders they can only raid between these certain hrs... i would love to see how that went...