Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1EU] RAW is recruiting international players from French nation

Ruthless Association for West!

Hello dear captains!

This international association is willing to gather people from all time-zones with the purpose of protecting the French interests in the whole Caraibean seas.
The focus will be put on Lousiana even with no cities remaining in this area. Intensive Corsar activity will be set over there while we will obviously still taking part into Fort-Royal area activities.

All sorts of Captains are welcome :

- Newbie or Veteran
- Merchants, Explorers, Craftspersons, Fighters, Raiders, Strategists, etc.

The main criterions for applying are :

- Seeking fun
- Being active (We all are humans. We are not asking for 24/24-7/7 but our goals requires a bit of involvement).
- Willing to improve yourself at all time.
- Willing to be part of a community and being part of his collaborative decision making.
- Willing to be a major annoyance for U.S. nation.

See you soon fellows!

P.S.: IG nickname is "Pacome de Champignac"

Edited by Champignac
  • Like 1

Very appropriate on the opening reply post, on their own recruitment thread. Anything else you'd like to sabotage? @stephen

RAW: looking forward to working with you. Best luck.

It's only fair that players know what they are getting in to.

Look forwards to having some good battles, let's hope you bring the heat!

I had hoped my post would shame you into revising such an inappropriate comment on his recruitment thread. It is distasteful.

Champignac, since Decatur is unwilling to do what is right, I recommend you ask a moderator to remove all posts (including mine, obviously). Decatur has essentially encouraged, with his slander, that no one will join you.

Hi mates!

Thank you both for your support! Do not worry Grim. There is no problem about that intervention since my topic is perfectly clear for everybody. Stephen will not sink anything.
It will be long to gather a strong core of players considering server pop. is limited  and major factory guilds have already done their parts but i am confident. People will see that our kin' is strong and have nothing to fear especially from bitter mind.

Well the fights were good matte'y! I am comingback because i seriously lack it! ^_^

Edited by Champignac

I think that even with a good amount of motivation action in louisiana will be soft as we have not much common playing time. Nevertheless this is worth!

If you truly do some back up this way, we will try our best to give you some good fights. It is difficult with time zones, but we do have a fair few European players. I look forwards to it :)

Edited by Stephen_Decatur