Game-Labs Forum

can clan short name rename?

tonod

my friend build a clan named "Veni Vedi Vici" and made its short name as VVV(three “v”),but  when he finished creation work back to game he find the short name is VVVV(four "V").

I thought there was a misleading with UI that only 3 words showed up in that blank,and he entered 4 v but he didn`t know because the last word didn`t show up.

So  he want to change the short name as VVV and his clan is in pvp1 EU Great Britain.

Could someone help?

Edited by tonod

Developers know about the issue and you are not the only one with this problem. Unfortunately there is no way to change clan tag name. I would say just wait until they fix it. Same thing happened to me. 

I would request a refund of 100 000 and try typing again. 

my friend build a clan named "Veni Vedi Vici" and made its short name as VVV(three “v”),but  when he finished creation work back to game he find the short name is VVVV(four "V").

I thought there was a misleading with UI that only 3 words showed up in that blank,and he entered 4 v but he didn`t know because the last word didn`t show up.

So  he want to change the short name as VVV and his clan is in pvp1 EU Great Britain.

Could someone help?

Captain, at the moment it is impossible to change the clan name, however in the future some functional about changing clan name might be added