Game-Labs Forum

problems to enter the realm

elmerxxw94

HELLO captains. I'm having problems with the game , I was yesterday in a battle and I appeared a message saying that the time had run out when there were still 50 min , and not let me go I had to close the game, and wanted to go I put a list wait 15 minutes and never decreased. today to start the game let me ent to the server but when the character elijir nothing happens. sorry but I 'm using google translate

post-17804-0-65751700-1455220190_thumb.jpg

Could you please check your connection? it looks like you got something that blocks your traffic, did you install any software like antivirus/firewall or web protection filters like K9 Web Protection ? Please, make sure to re-check the general workaround for connection issues:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

If this won't help, please send report through Steam Launch option "Report Connection Test" and post report name here (it will look like NAS-XXXX)

P.S.: You do not need to turn completly off your firewall and antivirus and other programs like that, if the issue is about them, you then need to make settings that allow you to play NA, how to change settings is usually desribed in program's help sections.