Game-Labs Forum

Hello Every Body !

Me and a friend of mine were hunting near Rio Tocuyo (dutch territory, South-East of dutch capital Willemstad) when we met a dutch player with a Gros Ventre. We were very hungry, so that we tagged him to see what he was hidding in her belly.

We were pretty surprised when we saw how much crew was handling the trader. The player, named "Central operator" and holding a 7UP tag beside his nickname, was a Jonker (lowest rank in dutch nation), and so had only 39 crew aboard. The Gros Ventre had no guns. Central operator with 39 and no guns ? Maybe a second account to help 7UP clan for crafting. No problem with that. But that player start to act strangely. He opposed no resistance. He did not try to ram us despite his lack of guns, he barely turned to avoid us.... He was looking like a drunk Irish by the pub's exit on a snowy day of winter.

And, for the finish, he spoke to us in a logogram langage. I asked a Chinese player fighting for France, he told me that it was Chinese Mandarin, writed through Google translate (so, Central Operator is not Chinese). He told us, approximatively "I want to eat" and "You should learn how to take a picture". Those sentences are absolutely out of sense and still now I don't know what I should think about that.

In my opinion, it's look like a bot, or a tentative of bot, but I can't be sure of anything. Maybe someone from 7UP clan might help us to figure it out. I may be wrong, but in case of doubt, I prefer to post it there.

9bd3f3fca4.jpg

Edited by Xealendra

If someone writes a combat bot i will hire that guy (if he is a good ai programmer as well) and will also bring them into other projects (secret ones)

Otherwise this evidence is in-conclusive. Benefits of botting in gross ventre are extremely doubtful in a full pvp world.

• Like 9