Game-Labs Forum

Hello Dear and great Dev's of the naval action team. would it be possible to change my character name for a certain amount of gold in the future? I'm using Sam Flint (yes im a fan of black sails haha) but since im sailing for the dutch I would like to use my real name (im dutch haha). 

Would it be possible to change our names in the future for a fee or something? :) I dont want to start all over grinding for exp :(

My dearest regards,

A faithful captain!

Understood it's not possible currently, but I'd second the notion to make it possible at least once in the future. I'm fine with my name, but I've seen quite a few new players who have regretted naming themselves "Captain" or "Admiral" such and such. They don't realize until they've been playing awhile that they look ridiculous with the in-game rank display, causing them to be named "Midshipman Captain Bigglesworth" or whatever.

Edit* Admin already answered it. =)

Edited by Thorgrim

Understood it's not possible currently, but I'd second the notion to make it possible at least once in the future. I'm fine with my name, but I've seen quite a few new players who have regretted naming themselves "Captain" or "Admiral" such and such. They don't realize until they've been playing awhile that they look ridiculous with the in-game rank display, causing them to be named "Midshipman Captain Bigglesworth" or whatever.

Edit* Admin already answered it. =)

I guess I am the only person who has not regretted calling myself CommodoreCommodoreWesleyTestDutch...

• Like 1