Game-Labs Forum

Availability of Keys

Samuel van Heerden

Hi all, would like to ask about the availability of Keys? I have been really enjoying the game thus far. I am a former PotBS player and have a couple of friends that I would really like to get into the alpha with. I have no doubt they would be able to give some great feedback to you guys either directly or through me on the forums. I also would love to give you guys some more Gold as I think this game is really shaping itself into something wonderful. If an admin could point me in the right direction as to how I go about getting a couple more keys that I can give to my friends I would be most grateful! Either that or PM with some details that would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Samuel

• 2 weeks later...

As a former PotBS fan I would also love to throw some money around in support of this game. From what I have seen and read this is the game I wish PotBS could of been. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to get an opportunity to get in game.

Hi all, would like to ask about the availability of Keys? I have been really enjoying the game thus far. I am a former PotBS player and have a couple of friends that I would really like to get into the alpha with. I have no doubt they would be able to give some great feedback to you guys either directly or through me on the forums. I also would love to give you guys some more Gold as I think this game is really shaping itself into something wonderful. If an admin could point me in the right direction as to how I go about getting a couple more keys that I can give to my friends I would be most grateful! Either that or PM with some details that would be great!

Thanks in advance,

Samuel

As a former PotBS fan I would also love to throw some money around in support of this game. From what I have seen and read this is the game I wish PotBS could of been. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to get an opportunity to get in game.

Ahoy! What you need to do is send them an email stating your case and why you wish to join the testing. Best of luck.