Game-Labs Forum

F11 and no response

HamBlower

Short story:

Get the Diana; made some fights together with a clan mate this evening; suddenly screen was frozen, game crashed; restarted the game; started in boarding screen;  the AI-Conny boarded me (had no prep and much lesser crew);

pressed F11, reported what happened and how the ship was fitted.

Now I'm waiting since nearly one week to get a response.

No repsonse is the worst treatment you can do. For sure I hope to get the ship again but this is not the reason to write a forum post (I don't know whether the crash was caused by my computer or the game).

It's annoying that there is not simple response like: "the problem caused by your device" or "under investigation" or "compensation will be made"

Edited by HamBlower

20 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

No repsonse is the worst treatment you can do. For sure I hope to get the ship again but this is not the reason to write a forum post (I don't know whether the crash was caused by my computer or the game).

Hello Captain
F11 reports are usually not responded to. Those are bug reports and automatically sent to programmers, sorted and fixed based on priorities.

If you want to get a response you need to post in the support section like you did describing the case you want a response on with details on the situation. Ships lost due to game faults (getting stuck or such) are ALWAYS compensated to players. Ships lost due to other issues might not get recovered. 

In your particular case your report description said "Conny boarded my diana white/white with cartagena after disconnect" and as servers were working and were stable at that time - there was no reason to believe that it was the game client or server fault, based on the description you provided. 

• Like 4