Game-Labs Forum

Custom Rank in clan

Hello,

Yesterday, one of our playeur had stolen 20M from the clan warehouse. (the the complain here )

As a lots of playeur says : the problem is that we can't correctly manage a clan with only "member" "officer" and "diplomat" ranks.

So my suggesion is : give us the possibility to creat our rank with custom permitions.

For exemple, I creat a new rank, and I can set this permitions :

• Rank level : used for détermine the hierarchy for kik/promote/demote playeur (a lower playeur rank can't manage a greater playeur rank)
  • Money : No acces / Limited acess (set the withdraw limit per day) / Full acces
  • Items : No acces / Limited acces (Set category item (cannons,ressources, ...) and withdraw limit per day for each category) / Full acces
  • Invite playeur to clan : Yes / No
  • Promote/demote playeur : Yes / No
  • Kik membre : Yes / No
  • Town managment : Yes / No
  • Friendly clan managment : Yes / No

• Like 16

On 5/6/2018 at 12:26 PM, Neuville said:

Hello,

Yesterday, one of our playeur had stolen 20M from the clan warehouse. (the the complain here )

As a lots of playeur says : the problem is that we can't correctly manage a clan with only "member" "officer" and "diplomat" ranks.

So my suggesion is : give us the possibility to creat our rank with custom permitions.

For exemple, I creat a new rank, and I can set this permitions :

• Rank level : used for détermine the hierarchy for kik/promote/demote playeur (a lower playeur rank can't manage a greater playeur rank)
  • Money : No acces / Limited acess (set the withdraw limit per day) / Full acces
  • Items : No acces / Limited acces (Set category item (cannons,ressources, ...) and withdraw limit per day for each category) / Full acces
  • Invite playeur to clan : Yes / No
  • Promote/demote playeur : Yes / No
  • Kik membre : Yes / No
  • Town managment : Yes / No
  • Friendly clan managment : Yes / No

I agree with your idea, but this would not solve the issue of trusting someone you should not(lesson you laerned the hard way)

4 hours ago, Lovec1990 said:

I agree with your idea, but this would not solve the issue of trusting someone you should not(lesson you laerned the hard way)

Of course, if you meet a scammer who only want to fk you, you can't know that, so you will be sucked one day or an other. (sorry, it's the reverso traduction)

But this new limitation system will realy improve your clan security and management, without fear from this playeurs.

When we decided our management policy, we known that would hapen, but we keep trust in playeurs, because we can't play good if we are wary for everyone.