Game-Labs Forum

Here is my wreck, come get it

Sometimes I can't be puckered to sail to a wreck, or I just want to setup a trap and see what pops, or when I'm just in a generous mood.

So why not have the option to open a wreck to anybody, preferably including a global message.

It can even show "belongs to Skully". Nobody is aware of my good reputation anyway. :P

• Like 1

This would be open to so much trolling and ganking. You find a wreck with something good inside (these are few and far between now), you open it up just to get people excited and they start heading there, then you take the stuff yourself, leaving them with a wasted journey. Or you dont have enough space to take the loot so you open it up and set a trap, someone comes to loot it, you let them loot it then jump them capture their ship and the loot and sail it home.

7 minutes ago, Archaos said:

you open it up just to get people excited and they start heading there, then you take the stuff yourself, leaving them with a wasted journey.

Good point. Once opened up it should simply disappear from map.

8 minutes ago, Archaos said:

set a trap

That's a possibility. It would be perfect for the cloak and dagger.

Essentially it's similar to the chest event, only in this case chances are big somebody is waiting at the other end or not. :ph34r: