Game-Labs Forum

Get kicked Offline

GodFather

When playing navel with my mates I've found a problem were i drop offline so i cannot join groups, this means i cannot play with my friends in there missions. I find this very annoying and i don't find the game as fun playing by myself. Please make it so i don't get kicked offline so i can play with my friends. The later updates have not fixed my problem(yet)

Captain, please, next time you experience the issue, run the connection test report (the 4-th option in Steam Launcher) then log back to the game and send the bug report through F11, then post here the character name or report name (by ctrl+v from clipboard).

Meanwhile, please, check the general workaround for connection issues:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

Sir

I don't think its my internet, i have friends who play the game with worse internet than me and they don't have the same problem as me. I only run team speak 3 while i'm playing navel. I've trying reinstalling and verifying game cache... its really starting to annoy me as i cannot do missions with my friends.

Does it only happen when teamspeak is also running? Any co-incidence with keying the mic, within x minutes, or any other clues? WiFi or hardwired? Does the game client close or take you back to the login?

These can be hard to diagnose. I once had a machine, just one, which would drop off the wifi network when a specific other machine joined. I hope your issue is easier to isolate than that one was