Game-Labs Forum

Chat restriction

SvertuhiVuho

Hello, my in game nickname is SvertuhiVuho and I have  chat restriction since Friday (approx.), is there a way to find out how long will it last? I find it very frustrating that I cannot communicate with my friends in ingame chat for so long. I tried to address that issue to Facebook Naval Action community, but I still didn't get any response so I decided to find help here.

Thank you.... Ugh, 7-day chat ban is quite strict, well I guess that's what you get for being a Salty Dog=) Is there a way to negotiate that?

Captain, respect the rules and you will be fine.

Also,

Hello Captain

Most often the chat ban is caused by these two things

You said something bad several times or you said something very very rude once, especially if this rude statement related to a person sister, mother or brother.

Chat ban is not limiting your ability to play - you can still attack NPCs, players or craft or travel. You just cannot talk to others.

If you know what case chat was withdrawn for - you can apologize to that player in tribunal and if it is accepted the ban will be lifted. 

Be nice to others is on the purchase page and this is always going to be this way. 

We are all adults (above 18+) and can just guess what is ok or not ok to say to a stranger with a gun in an indian territory during wild west times

There is also a list of acceptable age of sail curses that can be directed to other Captains.