Game-Labs Forum

gold bug

jasyaryar

Hello, this afternoon after updating wing last version i be playing a few hours to generate some gold and to test the crafting system, I found that after selling a snow gold is not added to my bill, which gold lost and the boat.
after that I decided to craft a while to test the boat crafting system, and after buying some materials without any problem returned to appear another bug, this time buy oak log of 25k gold worth which rest of my account but instead of joining the 200 oak log appeared only 5 oak log in the warehouse.
the result is that practically can not buy or sell without generating losses instantly, has happened to someone else this problem?hopefully you can solve it.
Cheers!!

Hello, this afternoon after updating wing last version i be playing a few hours to generate some gold and to test the crafting system, I found that after selling a snow gold is not added to my bill, which gold lost and the boat.

after that I decided to craft a while to test the boat crafting system, and after buying some materials without any problem returned to appear another bug, this time buy oak log of 25k gold worth which rest of my account but instead of joining the 200 oak log appeared only 5 oak log in the warehouse.

the result is that practically can not buy or sell without generating losses instantly, has happened to someone else this problem?hopefully you can solve it.

Cheers!!

Could you please send a bug report through F11 ?