Game-Labs Forum

Order of Battle

I have played two main Battles, instead of playing individual campaigns.  I have played the two phases on the first day of the Battle, then on day 2 the south end of the field at devils den.  It then goes to pickets charge.  Are they the only ones that are available with the early access or am I doing something wrong?

Hi, if I understood correctly you finished the battle of Gettysburg in 4 phase. It depends from the outcomes and your decisions. The battle may need more phases to end and can lead to different sequence of events. Try to replay and see what happens. Check also your custom battle list. You unlock these battles as you enable them in the campaign.

Thanks for the reply.

I'll try it tonight, and see what happens.  It could all just be a coincidence.  I have played two campaigns both as the union and tried holding my lines during the first day.  I have always had to fall back through town.  So I think you answered my question correctly.  Both times I was south of gettysburg so I guess it was just the natural progression of the battle.

So if I reach a goal in the campaign that will unlock the custom battles?  Or do I need to acheive the goal in the custom battle to unlcok the next one?

I love the game, but my wife is not too happy with you right now. 

So if I reach a goal in the campaign that will unlock the custom battles?  Or do I need to acheive the goal in the custom battle to unlcok the next one?

You need to achieve the goal while playing the campaign.

I love the game, but my wife is not too happy with you right now. 

Women will never understand us on this :)