Game-Labs Forum

Spawning issues

Admiral Collingwood

Hi.  Everytime I leave a battle it spawns me without a ship and half underwater without any camera movement and when I quit the game and try to rejoin same server it just does exactly the same.
If I delet my profile and make a new one it is fine but as soon as I leave a battle again it does the same thing again.  I have tried everything from deleting all folders and reinstalling to lowering graphics to "Home" key and nothing works.   All help would be grateful.  

Hi.  Everytime I leave a battle it spawns me without a ship and half underwater without any camera movement and when I quit the game and try to rejoin same server it just does exactly the same.

If I delet my profile and make a new one it is fine but as soon as I leave a battle again it does the same thing again.  I have tried everything from deleting all folders and reinstalling to lowering graphics to "Home" key and nothing works.   All help would be grateful.  

I've already replied to you in this thread, no need to double post the issue, all post are seen :)

I'll repeat here, since more cases have been added.

Could you please send a bug report through F11 bug reporter right after it happened? Also run the connection test report (4-th option in the stem launcher), it might freeze a bit, don't worry, it is working, just wait till it send the report. 

Meanwhile, please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

Captain Longbeard, could you please run connection test report via steam launcher 4-th option and post the report name here?