Game-Labs Forum

Delays in ports and battle reports

TBG

Hello!

So ive been playing on the u.s servers lately without lagg nor any problems only some giant lagg spikes. But i decided to start playing on the eu mirrored server which i for some reason have giant delay on in ports like a 1 min+ delay on whatever i do inside the ports and in the naval reports (like move upgrades).

Im just wondering if you can fix this somehow or if this is just a bug or something (im from sweden btw so i should not lagg on eu servers) 

Maybe it didn't send or I'm just bad at forums in general haha but i wondered how i do a connection test report? 

I mean i do have high ping on the us servers (without lagg and delay)

but low ping on eu with delay but no lagg

Maybe it didn't send or I'm just bad at forums in general haha but i wondered how i do a connection test report? 

I mean i do have high ping on the us servers (without lagg and delay)

but low ping on eu with delay but no lagg

I'm sorry, had to mention it right away. Please, run the game launcher in Steam and pick 4-th options "Report connection tool", run it and leave it for a couple of min (it may freeze while working, just don't touch the app)

I'm sorry, had to mention it right away. Please, run the game launcher in Steam and pick 4-th options "Report connection tool", run it and leave it for a couple of min (it may freeze while working, just don't touch the app)

Okay i have done that to the mirrored now. Report number NAS-123019

Thanks for the report, another question, do you experience the issue only on EU3 server? Did you try EU1? Is it still ok on US servers? And last question, what connection type you have, cable, dsl, 3g/4g?

I have this delay, wouldn't call it lagg since i don't lagg in the open world only in the ports and naval battle reports. But this delay is in EU 1 and EU3 i can only play on us servers :P. and i have dsl 

This is really strange although there were cases with Telenor ISP and lags in the past, so it could be ISP issue. The general workaround with connection issues is:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

This is really strange although there were cases with Telenor ISP and lags in the past, so it could be ISP issue. The general workaround with connection issues is:

Well i have made sure nothing is blocked swell as only had teamspeak + naval action up only at the same time. still get the delay, but somehow i don't get it on us servers no matter what i have up download in the meanwhile.

• 1 month later...

Have anyone else had this problem and if it has been fixed? because i cannot play at eu servers still